Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Renaissance Girl

So, I'm feeling pretty artistic these days.

I'm taking classes on book publishing and theater.  I've been reading a lot - middle grade children's books as usual, but also sophisticated literary stuff like The Faerie Queene.  I got some new acrylic painting supplies and have plans to use them.  I've gone to a couple of writing conferences, and will be going to another at the end of the month.  I'm freelance editing.  I blog.  I got a guitar and am taking lessons.  I've written some new poems and am working on a YA book.  I finally published my poetry book.  I'm listening to the radio on my way downtown.  And just today, I had a tour of the rare book room at Powell's, which blew my mind.


I'm basically my own personal Renaissance.


No comments:

Post a Comment