Pages

Friday, September 29, 2017

Postus Interactivus! (Survey Time!)

Howdy, folks!

I've been on a bit of a sabbatical from blogging, but the hecticness is finally over!*

Since I combined my two blogs, I thought it might be a good idea to see what you guys** are actually interested in reading about. Please complete this (very short) survey and let me know! For your convenience, I've included a short description of each option below.

Thanks!!


Survey:

Create your survey with SurveyMonkey


Descriptions:*^

Arts & Faith: My thoughts about the intersection of these two topics. This will manifest itself in mini-essays, personal reflections, and perhaps the occasional interview or guest blog.

Wednesday Review: Typically, I've reviewed books, movies and music on Wednesdays. Learn what's out there that's good! (I only review things I liked.)

From the Vaults: These posts feature old work of mine (from childhood, school days, college, etc). Basically good fun.

Off the Shelf: I've traveled a lot, and in my travels, I've collected some great souvenirs. Off the Shelf posts tell the stories behind the stuff.

Memory Lane: Here, I basically recount a story of my life and travels, either from memory or from my journal. If you're wondering, "that sounds boring," I have lived in six states and three countries, and have visited several more. I also spent six years in the Air Force. So... it can't be that boring.

Creative Writing: If you're interested, I'm happy to share some of the things I create.

Q&A: Submit your questions about faith, writing, or adventure in the comments section of the most recent post, and I'll answer some of them.

Other: Daily life stuff, or you can make a request for specific content.



*It might return at some point, but when it does, I'll be ready!
**Assuming you're still here after my months-long absence...
*^For examples, see previous posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment