Pages

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Weekend Update - Anna Lynn

Big update for my first ever "Weekend Update:" I have a new niece! Her name is Anna Lynn and she is now seven days old. She's a petite little thing; even though she was only about two weeks early and not premature, she was born 5 lbs 11 oz, and fits well in the little preemie outfits I brought her yesterday.

Me holding Anna, 6 days old.

Mom came out on the train, so I picked her up and we drove to my brother and sister-in-law's together, sniping at each other when we got confused about which roads to turn on, and laughing immediately afterwards because this is how we roadtrip. We're having fun.



We're staying right by this big Town Center outdoor mall, which is great - we have Starbucks, See's Candies, and plenty of places to buy baby things near by, so we're pretty much set.

This brings my grand total to: two nephews and two nieces. And since Anna is Ben and Saisai's first child, I have a whole new family to buy all my favorite picture books for! Better make a new line item in my budget...


No comments:

Post a Comment