Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Waiting for the Paint to Dry

It's Mother's Day weekend, and my Mom just got back in town from visiting my brother and his family, so we're hanging out today.  It's kind of funny, because we're both tired.  So we've just been relaxing.  Here's what we've done so far:

1. Had lunch.  Mom made curry pea soup and quinoa - delicious.

2. Talked about painting - set stuff up.

3. I practiced guitar for a bit.

4. We went for a stroll along the river.

5.  We came home and took a nap.

6.  We did some painting - Mom's doing a big canvas acrylic of Niagra Falls, and I'm basically doodling; I have no idea what I'm doing.  I did a couple of trees.  Now I'm going to do a landscape of some sort.  Hopefully.

7.  Right now we're waiting for the paint to dry before continuing.  Mom watched some painting videos on YouTube and I started this blog post.

8.  Mom's prepping an early dinner and I'm finishing this blog post.


We are just a couple of balls of energy today, aren't we?  But it's nice to be relaxing together.


No comments:

Post a Comment