Pages

Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday Report

Well, I have good news and I have bad news.


The good news is threefold!

1. I have apparently sold my house.  Haven't closed yet, so, you know.  Hurry up and wait.

2. I finished organizing my poetry book!  I will let you all know when I've actually published it - must take a look at the front and back covers, first.

3. I am, as you may have noticed, succeeding in my plot to create as many lists as possible.  :)


The bad news:

1. I realized yesterday that the time I have left to prepare to move is very short, indeed.

2. I haven't sold my treadmill yet.

3. Can't think of a #3 right now, but a two-part list is just ridiculous.



In other news, I'm looking forward to an evening of pizza, root beer floats, and Legos with my friend Whitney and her kids.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment