I have no business blogging.
I'm not funny on paper, my pop-culture reference skills are limited, I'm not famous, and I don't have a ridiculous project to chronicle. If you are interested in consistently snappy writing, beautiful photos, recipes, and the like, I suggest you look elsewhere.
If you're still reading at this point, you're probably a friend or relation. Or bored.
If you are in the 'bored' category, you may find more to amuse you on a well-established blog. Just sayin'.
Still here? Well. Bored and persistent. I like your follow-through.
So! My manifesto. Right.
According to dictionary.com, a manifesto is 'a public declaration of intentions'.
1. To remember that this is a blog, not a class, and should therefore be fun, not, you know, boring.
2. To chronicle the intersection of life and art, as I experience it.
3. To review books and movies, etc.
4. Four is a rubbish number. I'm skipping four.
5. To make as many lists as possible. Because reasons.
6. To have an outlet for nerdiness. So when my family gets tired of me talking about things like Doctor Who, I have a refuge.
7. To have a blog. Obviously.
So there you have it. My blog manifesto. Ha. I feel like I have been exceedingly productive. Now I can go procrastinate whatever I should be doing next.