Well, I have good news and I have bad news.
The good news is threefold!
1. I have apparently sold my house. Haven't closed yet, so, you know. Hurry up and wait.
2. I finished organizing my poetry book! I will let you all know when I've actually published it - must take a look at the front and back covers, first.
3. I am, as you may have noticed, succeeding in my plot to create as many lists as possible. :)
The bad news:
1. I realized yesterday that the time I have left to prepare to move is very short, indeed.
2. I haven't sold my treadmill yet.
3. Can't think of a #3 right now, but a two-part list is just ridiculous.
In other news, I'm looking forward to an evening of pizza, root beer floats, and Legos with my friend Whitney and her kids. :)